- Minimum 2nd year law student.
- Must pay your own travel expenses. The costs of the course, as well as your room and board, are covered by the Trial Lawyers College.
- Must divulge/acknowledge any criminal history and state your commitment to upholding the ethics of the Trial Lawyers College.
HOW TO APPLY
Send an e-mail to Nancy@triallawyerscollege.org
Please attach your resume, and include in the body of your e-mail a 350-word essay (maximum) detailing your interest in being an intern. Interns will be selected and notified by Nancy Shore, TLC’s Interim Executive Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
TLC interns are welcome to sit in on all classes and participate fully in our training sessions. In return, they are expected to assist with various chores including but not limited to:
- A/V tasks during courses
- Keeping the classrooms tidy
- Assisting with merchandise sales
- Other duties & tasks
We encourage our interns to stay engaged with the College after their internship is completed, perhaps by submitting an article for publication in The Warrior magazine, arranging for a TLC presentation at your law school, and coming back for additional courses after your graduation from law school. While you will be given a certificate of appreciation for your internship, you will not be eligible to receive a graduation certificate from TLC unless you are a member of the bar in good standing.